Sunday 26 October 2014

We are moving

Dear friends

I have good news. We are moving! Yes! To our new home next week. Our new home is www.blackandoutspoken.com.

You know I am Outspoken because since I found my voice, I have had no choice but to be Outspoken right? Silence is not an option. So my new home would be a unifying place for outspoken people just like me. Hopefully.

We are moving also because it has become important to streamline my activities online. I am on different platforms, it has become hard to keep up with myself online. So, this is the way forward. The new website will feature my columns, poetry, interviews with authors and everything else.

I want to thank you for your support here. I hope you will like my new website and you will keep supporting all that I do.

Find me at http://blackandoutspoken.com 



Love you loads.

Tundun
PS: We should be moved by Wednesday morning, no point visiting our new home now.. we are not there yet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment